Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Story of big promises and small Happiness - what is yours?

Story of  big promises and small happinesses- what is yours?

So it was all about Holidays, Christmas,  Mr Handsome Santa Claus, gifts, food and family and then for the New Year, promises and resolutions. Looks like the whole world was caught up in this if not into COVID. 

Our household was not any different but we had our own share of those. Some fun, some food, some arguments, some drama and some laughs , some music and some movies . If you read my older posts you will get the idea. 

Mr or Mrs Claus decided our home is not worth the detour, we all were bad the whole year around. New Years eve was wrapped up by 10.30PM  at Pandey’s so nothing fancy here. The New Years day was quieter for the world but exciting for us. If you read my blog then you know the story.

Sunday was lazy for everyone at home but exciting for me. My idea of building a village is fascinating for many. The happiness and excitement is a contagious emotion. 

Imagine a dozen women sitting together and talking about some very personal things.

This meet was an extension of the one I had hosted last time. 


Women had to talk about -

3 things you want to change

3 things you did in 2021 

3 things about dreams/wishes 

Introduce your siblings 


So this is the assignment for you too. How about you open your world to have someone else walk in?

And yes also about small happinesses. 

My son found the encrypted password for my hard drive. So many pictures and music were locked into that and for the last 6 months I was going crazy, not ready to spend $400 for the data retrieving service.

Mr Clause did bring that gift  and suddenly my son found it written somewhere in his diary.

Now I will fix that fancy password (forget about data security) and use something basic for the password.

You have no idea how happy I am :)

1000s of songs and pic this 2TB drive contains so many memories.


1 comment:

  1. I love this. I hosted a gathering with the ladies on Saturday via zoom and we had played games and followed with a discussion on naming 5 things that have been occupying your thoughts. It was very therapeutic. I also live in MA but I am south of Boston.

    ReplyDelete