Thursday, February 25, 2021

Podcast - Chai and chat with Aditi and Natasha

 I am Jaya Pandey and I live in Boston. Married to my best friend for 25 yrs and have two wonderful boys Ajey (23) and Anand (20). Anand was diagnosed with Autism when he was almost 8. I have been through ups and downs of motherhood. But soon understood we didn’t deserve the negativity of life. I started writing about our life and soon decided I needed to do something for Indian Mom with special need kids. in 2017 I started building a community for Indian Moms here in Boston. Connected over 200 mothers to each other.

I am very proud of each and everyone of them who believed in my vision, trusted and shared their life with me. 
It has been a journey of life time. I am happy, proud and excited for these moms who found support and friendship through this group. We have done many meets, dinners, family picnic, family photoshoots and zoom meets in this pandemic.
I was invited for a podcast about my love for Sarees, Music (specially Jagjit Singh’s ghazals) and Autism awareness.
I am honored and very grateful beyond words.
If you know someone who has kids with needs, please be kind to them, support them and please please connect them to each other. Have them reach out to me if I could be of any help. ( blog links in the comment)
My podcast link here , please spend 30 mins and listen to yours truly talk about “loves” of her life 🙂


Amazing hosts - Natasha and Aditi
A fabulous saree from another friend :) That story here.
Saree last summer





No comments:

Post a Comment