Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Do u invest enough in your friendship and relationship?

 Whenever I talk about the concept of a village, I envision a world where we all have friends we care for – friends who care for us and our families, make time for us, and are really there whether we need them or not. They are there to celebrate our happiness and share in our sadness. It feels like a simple wish, but is it really a simple ask?

I hear stories and opinions about how these kinds of relationships are not real. I hear statements like "it's not easy to have real friends" or that people tend to leave when we need them the most, more than saying "I have a village." What do you think? Is it really hard to find good friends or to keep them with you? What do you do to maintain your friendships?


I also see the other side, where people have different priorities when it comes to friends. I think many don't invest enough time and effort in keeping them closer. I've heard about the need for a social circle so often, but the friendship often stops there – for a night out, a party, or just hanging out, without the "get to know you better" aspect.


Do you really know who your friends are? Do you spend enough quality time with them to truly get to know them? Are you investing enough of “you” in building the your village?


A simple kunbi saree ( Handloom from Goa) for a meet. 


Nita has been a designer for my clothes for sometimes but she is more than that now. She travelled to Boston to meet and my friends, many of them are her clients now.



No comments:

Post a Comment