Saturday, March 30, 2024

My Sadabahar (evergreen) Amma Goodbye until we meet again.


I wrote this post on on March 29th, I was on my way to be with her, half way through my travel she left this world. She knew I was coming to say goodbye to her. It was a very sudden departure, she was admitted for shortness of  breathe on Tuesday wee hours and left this world on Thursday afternoon. 


I don’t know how to use past tense for her. I guess it will take time. Or maybe I won't be able to do it as she will always be there for me. 

She was/is one of a kind. Amma left this world as she always wished, in a quick departure. She didn’t want to be a burden on anyone. She gave everyone enough time to gather around her and say their goodbyes. It's just not fair to me - she left before I could hug her and tell her how much I love her. But then again, she always knew how much she was adored. She loved her children and grandchildren fiercely and was loved equally.


Amma has instructed us to donate her to the medical college. 


Friday, March 29th she will be at SMC Super Specialty Hospital in Raipur  until 11 AM for visitation. After that, she will be going to the medical college. At 4 PM, the symbolic last rites will be performed at Marwadi Shmashan, Buda Talab Raipur.

We love you Amma and so honored to be your children.




No comments:

Post a Comment