Friday, November 30, 2012

It will all turn out good in the end.


Today I think I just needed to hear that.
 It was one of those days when I feel like I could do more, whatever I do, will always regret if I could do something better for my kids. Its never enough.. Whatever you do you are not happy. This day when I feel like parenting makes you most unsatisfied person on earth.
There is a mom part in me, which is asking for more every time, the other part battles and tells me count your blessing lady and be happy with what you got. Crazy stuff…huh. I wish I had a one on one talk with my mom before I decided to have kids. She would have given me some insight.. Anyway.. So when I picked up the phone I never knew that our conversation would turn that way. A crabby mom just poured her heart out to another mom and what I got was a very balance perspective on parenting.  Some times it feels good when someone can give you an ear without judging. I don’t think I could talk to many people that way on an average day but as I said it was one of those days and she was one of the role model person.. She just said that everything turns out to be good and yes another thing – you kids should know that you believe in them, you trust them.
This is my take for life.. I know it will be hard, my boys got a very short tempered and impatient mom but I will try.. Does it sound like a New Year resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment