Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vote for Romney, he is so funny …Jon Stewart says so


CNN always has been the integral part of our life and for last couple of months it has taken over any time Ashish and Ajey have.. I never liked politician, politics and Anand preferred his lego, quiet basement and video game over news.
Last night we were planning our day. Kids had no school, Ashish took a day off and I had to go to Boston for training so we were talking how would I fit my voting in our schedule. All of sudden Anand said - mom, you vote for Romney. We couldn’t believe our ears. Two days ago only I explained him the election and his simple question was we already have a president why do we need the election.. I told him whatever I could and not even sure how much he got out of it. So all of sudden when he mentioned Romney (you can imagine the reaction from Ajey.. my hard core Obama all the way fan) we were like where did you get that? Then he explained to me why he thought Romney was funny BECAUSE Jon Stewart makes fun of him, laughs at him and shows funny pictures of Romney.
I don’t know what will be the outcome of election but for Anand it was all about jokes and fun. I am just glad that we can have some CNN-Analysis less time at home and Anand can think of something else than Bill Maher, Jon Stewart and Colbert..But if Romney wins Anand will always think people voted for him because he is a joke???

No comments:

Post a Comment