Sunday, November 18, 2012

What makes us a “mom” - a “Special Mom”



Being a parent is the most challenging job in any case, so I will not say that we are doing anything special, Its just with our children we become Special Mom.
The last week was a roller coaster ride, with Diwali, busy work, school work and meeting special moms.. I had so much to write but the thought process could not come down to paper.
Everyday had a new episode of joy, fun, sadness, worries and again satisfaction.
I heard that I was the greatest cook, best mom to worst mom ever in complimentary form. There are days when I feel I cannot do it anymore, someone holds my hand and makes me feel special.
A gentle hug from Ajey when I couldn’t stop my tears saying Its ok Mom.. A nice cup of tea from Ashish (he hates making my special Tea, too much work he says) and one of those moment when I get a compliment from Anand that I am the best mom makes me feel special. It’s a beautiful Sunday morning; Anand raving about his new wimpy kid book makes me happy. He is a happy kid today and I wish it could stay the same ..

No comments:

Post a Comment