Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A New Begining...



I have been a lazy writer, Started writing last year and then suddenly it just stopped. Didn’t feel like writing anything about any thing.. But Now I think I have a different approach and will do it for Anand.

Anand, I love you and will always love you.. No matter what.. Thank you Ajey, you are my strength, my inspiration and Yes a big push, Darling It's you in these lines.. I promise one of these days the food Vblog you always want, will be here too. Love you and I am very lucky mom to have you.. But you know you still stand after your dads :). Always remember today's walk and our talk...:) You dad is always the MAN with me...

Thank you Amy Weinstock, you must have said to many many moms that they are not alone in this but yesterday I felt you really said that to me and for a change I did feel that I am not alone... Everything you said made me feel better and STRONGER (including finding a group and get drunk once a while).. And Yes I will fight for my son..Thank you for everything you do for our kids..

No comments:

Post a Comment