Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One mom to Another..



It was one of those days when I woke up with some weird dream. I blame it to “MOM-NOS”’s blog and her description of Autism. She described really well and last night I just couldn’t stop reading and thinking. This morning I was just not me. Then got a call from one of the friend about a support group she is part of, It was supposed to be a quick call but she understood that I needed her at that time and she really made me feel better. Then I had another friend over..and all of sudden it was just a great day. I never knew these ladies but now I feel that these are the ones who really know me well. We all are from different culture, background, language and economic status but deep down we all are same. We all special moms and one thing we have in common – our children.our special children. They share my dream, they understand my fear and they know my pain.. We laughed, we shared our pain and we talked about families and kids like we have known each other for a long time.. Its just one of those days when being a mom mattered nothing else..

No comments:

Post a Comment