Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mouring - The Loss of a Friendship

The stormy Monday brought back few memories… We were home but very bored. When you CANNOT go anywhere that is the time you feel like going somewhere.. So we were talking about what to do whom to call and can we go to someone’s house.. All of Sudden Andy says nobody invites me to their homes. I didn’t know what to say and how to react so I just said It is not one of those days.. Not safe out there, why don’t you play with Legos.. And off he went to the basement..
It got me thinking.. After the last episode in one of our friend’s house I am afraid. Don’t know what will trigger his anger and how will he react. Suddenly I felt so sad and overwhelmed with the feeling that my son has lost all of his typical friends over the years. I remembered how my friend’s daughter asked her mom “how could he do that” how could he fight, shove and kick grandma. Those teary eyes had only one question how could he? Her mom explained whatever she could. But at the same time I knew Andy lost his friend and the worst part it he doesnt even know it, He doesnt know that he will never be the same for them, They will always remember what he did that day... Those two girls were his favorite and he always looked forward to see them and go to their home but not anymore.. I don’t know that day what did I cry for.. His behavior (which I know he has no logic or control over it) or him losing a friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment