Saturday, October 20, 2012

Thankful for the friendship and love...



Its weird how one can feel blessed, thankful, sad, depressed, overwhelmed and embarrassed at the same time?
Yesterday was one of those days.. I get when Anand feels frustrated and misbehaves and gets angry. But what I saw yesterday was new to me. I am just hurt but at the same time I am amazed how lucky I am to have those people around me who still love him with all those limitation the same way they loved him the day he was born.  They forget that they are hurt and horrified.
For me it is thanksgiving when I feel thankful that they are there for me, for him and for us.
I so wish I could just go back and erase it or not let him go alone but I had never seen him like that. It was “his” home and I can totally get it what was going on in his mind but I cannot stop wondering how many will understand him but right now I am thankful that his Deepa auntie gets him..

2 comments:

  1. Have faith in your genuine Love and Understanding Pragya, he would do wonders and certainly make you a proud mom of Ajey one day!! Touchwood..PS I am writing this blog under a pen name Malinee..Neelima Thakur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you all dear from the bottom of my heart...have a superb day

    ReplyDelete