Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Counting My Blessings..



It took me whole day to decide how would I write about it.. I knew very well that words couldn’t do justice with my emotions. But finally I decided I had  to, as I know I will never find the correct words for the stage I am in..
Yesterday I posted about loosing the friendship and then I got this email. I consider myself a strong woman but these words made me cry and I get teary eyes even now thinking about it.

Aunty,
He didn't lose a friend; he gained more understanding from a friend. He is always our friend and always welcome in our home. :)


I was upset that day only because he hurt my grandma, but now I realize that he couldn't control his anger, he will always be my friend.
-

WE ALL LOVE ANAND THE SAME AS BEFORE.... NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THAT.. :) Please do bring him home whenever possible.... we will visit him too...:) – Auntie

These girls amazed me; they made me realize that there is something called friendship, affection beyond boundaries and label. I am touched and proud.

The girls are 9 and 11. They blew me away with their compassion. I just cannot express how blessed I feel as of now. This makes me very hopeful that all our kids will always have friends …

No comments:

Post a Comment