Sunday, October 21, 2012

Patience is the virtue !!!


We grew up listening a folk story In India about a witty grandmother.
She worked very hard to please the God Finally God appeared in front of her and told her that he will fulfill ONE wish.
She was a smart woman and she had too many things to ask for, She was blind, Poor and her daughter in law couldn't have children.
Now she was thinking One wish??? and finally she asked that she wishes to see her grandson playing with golden toys.. Go figure !!!
Being a mom is all about wishes and thousands of them I think.. But at this point all I want is patience.. I day dream enough about having a perfect life. When given a chance I can have a big list of what I wish and want. But right now all I can think of is being a good mom. I think my son needs a patient mom nothing else as of now..
I am working on it.. There are times when I feel like I cannot do anymore but soon I gather myself and know all I need is all of you around me.. I am not alone not at all and yes.. all I am asking for is patience ..as of now !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment