Thursday, January 19, 2017

Happy birthday to the best mother..

As I try to work through my calendar and figure out some dates for some conference, I was wondering how important it is to be educated or to know. to know things about our kids, for our kids and through our kids. There is so much to learn but never enough. The link to conference connected me to some other informations, which I never knew existed.

The discussion in one of mom’s group brings a new point every time I log in to that group. At the same time I wonder how many of moms don’t even know about these. There are times I wonder if I should learn more, should I work harder, should I get out more often, read more.. the answer is absolutely but where is the answer, when to stop or where else to look for. Every time I meet another special mother I have a piece of advice to give as well to learn something new from her.
There is an overwhelming feeling I get and it keeps me awake at nights. “The what ifs”, “I wish I had known”, “what can I do more””what will happen” are to name few. The worry never leaves my side, always in the back of my mind no matter what I do.
I try my best to learn more, do more but there is a time when I just give up and shut down. I take a break and some time I get back to that task but some times I just move on and deal with something new I got my hands on.
Some of the mothers I meet are incredibly smart and devoted but at the same time I meet some of mothers who need some rude awakening.
Oh my my, how I wish we had a manual.
There are times when I feel its not only us special moms who deal with it, its all for all the mothers around. Its never easy, isn’t it? As I wish my mother a great birthday today I remember her saying a mother;s job is never finished. There is a time you worry about kids, then time comes when you worry about their kids too. Happy birthday Amma, I know atleast there is one place I could still be a kid and leave all my worries on your shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment