Friday, September 4, 2020

Sons and sunset - what a mother wants

When you live on east coast, sunset on water is rarity. I am somehow stuck to sunset. they are my high. So I chase sun whenever I can :)

I have heard great review about Boston Harbor Restaraunt and thought it was a perfect opportunity to have a dinner while we still can sit outside. New England weather is just perfect now.They just opened the outdoor seating and thats what I wanted. A view of harbor and a good meal.

Anand agreed to join that itself was a big deal, He wanted his own photo with Boston Harbor. I was more than happy to take some.

A Vimor Saree came out of closet, we drove an hour one way. There were just 4 families dining that night. The staff treated us royally.

A dinner and a walk and a sight, it was just a perfect evening. I met a woman who's grandfather had moved from India to Jamaica. She took my pictures and we talked about finding the lost lost family. 

 The Saree has a story of a mother who never gives up. She argues, fights, bribes and shouts but finds her way out sometimes.

Anand did get some of his pictures and because I took them on my phone they are my property :) I can use them wherever I want.

See the colors on the Sky 




Harborside Grill and Patio - Can you see Two Pandey men on their phones? 

Men Talk?  done with dinner we should go to North End for dessert and why does she want to stay? what's with the sunset? ;)


We went to North End for dessert, unplanned but fun. BUT North End was so busy. no mask, people everywhere. I had never seen this bright and well lit North End. At least I got one good picture of my saree. note to self- take pic before leaving home.



No comments:

Post a Comment