Friday, September 4, 2020

When passion joins the cause

Music, Saree and Special need awareness and Audience - That is Jaya’s happy place.


Hosting a musical program and talk about Moms Network I was all ready for it.

The program had 4 singers, I have known two of them for few years and knew how wonderful they are. I met other two during Sound testing rehearsal. I knew it will be a good program.

So finally the Saturday came.  Singers were doing the sound check and I was busy ironing my Saree.

I decided not to script the program and bring the human side of singers. so some talks, poetry, information about singers and music made the experience wonderful. 

The program was amazing and I loved being the MC. More than that I loved having a platform talking about my other passion.

We got many msgs and everyone loved the whole concept. Singers were amazing so their song selection. It was fun weaving words around those song.

I was myself and I cannot thank the host enough for giving me the freedom. Please watch the recording and give us your feed back.

When I started I wasn’t sure what will I talk about Anand and our life but the way the host introduced me It was a cake walk. Hope those words made some impact on someone.

The saree of the day is a simple Tussar. I have few of those “feel good saree” plain and simple with minimal jewelry and I felt so royal.

Please be kind, be generous and pay it forward.


Link for the program - Skip first 8 mins.

https://www.facebook.com/sunil.barot.5/videos/10217604625923826


Got these screen shots, so many texts and msgs . I was happy and enjoying



This Saree I wore this Jan for a friends 25th anniversary. All the women were in beautiful colors. The men friends were so happy to see a woman in grey 



No comments:

Post a Comment