Wednesday, June 16, 2021

"I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends."

A Local town TV channel runs a program. Story telling with a topic.A friend introduced me to the organizer and soon I was in the list. The topic was very intriguing so I decided to participate. This will be a season finale episode and I know I am everything but patient, so agreed to do it even at the last minute :) I wore a nice saree and recorded the session. It will be live on Friday. You can watch it later as it will be available on tube channel later too. 

 Yesterday was a very special day. Made a promise to the man 26 yrs ago around the fire to be his partner. We both decided to take half day off from work for lunch outing. Something came up at his work, he chose to decline but I chickened out for lunch as there was a tiny possibility Anand could come for dinner. I didn’t want to miss the chance to go out as the family. So asked miyan to resume work and I went to have lunch with two Saree friends :) funny the husband ate left over for Anniversary lunch and I ate a fabulous meal thanks to my wonderful friends. I came back home with full heart and stomach. 

 A little rest and got dressed again to go out with the boys. In a long long time we all had happy and fun dinner out . The food was awesome and first born decided to pay for the celebration. Our outings are very tricky but I think the whole universe conspired to make me a happy woman. A simple cotton for the lunch. 

 LAST PROGRAM OF THE SEASON! COMMON GROUND STORYTELLING 
 This month's story theme "I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends." 
 You are invited to join our last Live program of the season This Friday, June 18th, 7:00-9:00 p.m. with host Cheryl Perreault 
Live Program on Youtube hosted by HCAM-TV Viewers are invited to join as listening audience and also welcome to share story-related comments on Chat. 
 Guest storytellers will be in attendance Live in the Zoom Gallery to listen and cheer one another on. Each guest will be introduced briefly before their pre-recorded story is shown on Livestream.
 Hoping you can join Friday night for one more round of Virtual/Live Common Ground Storytelling ! Preview YouTube video Common Grounds: June 18, 2021
My lunch was everything one can ask for in life - fun, laughter, love, respect














No comments:

Post a Comment