Saturday, January 15, 2022

When a box of dal leads to a Vacation

I know it sounds strange but that’s what exactly happened here.

Last month a friend wasn’t feeling well and her txt msgs were not usual her either so I decided to visit her. One of those days when things weren’t at the best with me too. 

I am not cooking much these days so just made dal ( lentil soup) thought it will be a change of taste for her. 

We were chatting how parenting takes over everything and we forget our own needs. I have known her to be a traveler and suddenly our conversation turned into the places we want to visit. Us Bostonian love our city but winter does take a toll on us. Then and there she planted a bug - a beach resort vacation bug. I came home thinking about it and within two days she helped me with all the planning. This was the first time I didn’t have to worry too much about planning, I trusted her and everything was in place. Surprising Mr Husband agreed and soon we landed in Cancun. I am totally ignoring the flight cancellation and rebooking saga. This saree is a tribute to that unsung travel planners who helped me break the pattern. Thank you S, here I am sitting with unlimited supply of food and drink and sunshine and sea breeze and thinking of you. #thankful


Day -1 




 





















No comments:

Post a Comment