Thursday, June 29, 2023

Age is just a number - what is it for you?

Years ago, when I joined the 100SareePact, I had no idea what was in store. I met incredible people I would have never met otherwise. Over the years, some lost touch, while others claimed their place in my heart and life. Viji Venkatesh is one of them. 

She came to my home in 2015 for a few days. We hosted a Chai for Cancer adda, and I also visited her in Mumbai. We try to meet whenever we can. She is someone I aspire to be like in the future—happy, enthusiastic, full of life, passionate, driven, and unafraid to dream and try new things. Always ready to embrace new experiences, she redefines age and takes it to another level. At 71, she even acted in a Malayalam movie as Ummachi in movie - “Pachuvum Athbutha Vilakkum”

Mr. Husband and I sat through the whole movie (a long one) after a long time. Watching Viji on our TV screen was an unforgettable experience. As the Max Foundation Asian Regional Head, she changes the lives of cancer patients and their families. She is my rock star friend, and I am incredibly proud of her. Keep rocking and inspiring us!

A leheriya from Jaipur for a musical meet. 













No comments:

Post a Comment